Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who invented this Crit?

Today I am meeting with other alumni from CCA ( formerly California College of Arts and Crafts) for with the intention participating in a critique group. I look forward to this for many reasons. It is always good to have fresh eyes on your work. Sometimes friends and family just tell you what you want to hear. I prefer a little distance with my spankings and praising. I am not even sure they'll appreciate my work, we did not attend CCA at the same time and most of them are graphic artist.

Another reason that I am excited is that I want to learn more about graphic and graphic programs. I want to do a website and I know someone there will help me. Our host is an wonderful designer Ela Boyd... don't know if I can afford her. Images melt, dance and bleed into and away from moving images and text. Sounds busy but it's actually quite simple to use and
very informative. The colors are like toys your eyes can play with... I'm exicited.

No comments:

Post a Comment